Thursday, December 4, 2008

The EG Awards Are TONIGHT!


Did you remember to vote? If so, Defamer Australia will be on hand this evening watching the goings on at the Prince Of Wales as award after award is handed out to the cream of the musical community. Will there be a secret guest? Will famous rock stars get too drunk and do embarrassing things?
All I know for certain is that I will be there, black and white camera camera in one hand, camera tron dictaphone in the other, camera microphone waiting to capture some magic. Unless I get drunkdistracted, in which case - I apologise in advance.
I'm not sure if tickets are sold outbut if they're not - or if you like buying tickets from scalpers - this is where you need to get to this evening.
PS: Looks like Cilmi didn't win Best Female... the speeches are saved!
PPS: Remind me to tell you about a MEGA FAMOUS BAND who have sold MILLIONS who are doing a very very secret gig in Melbourne next week.



Read more about best camera brand on top sites:

camera
dpreview
bhphotovideo