Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bitch And Famous


Mary-Kate Olsen is not pregnant. Did you think she was pregnant? No, me neither. But, rest assured, she isn't.
M-K's rep felt the need to tell America's Us magazine that the tiny twin, 'is absolutely not pregnant.' Apparently the rumours about the Olsen breeding were triggered by her move to a healthier weight and her wearing baggier clothes 'It must be to hide a baby bump!' was, of course, the instant conclusion.
Now, this may just be me, but I was under the impression that M-K has always dressed as if she simply must have room for at least two other people to get into her clothes with her. I mean, when have we seen her not looking as if she shops exclusively in the Big and Tall section? Oh, the kids these days with their grunge and their pregnancies...
Sticking with child-stars who're all growed up 'Harry Potter' Daniel Radcliffe is having to reconcile himself to being known forever as JK Rowling's little wizard.
His turn in the play 'Equus', which has seen him getting his kit off for London and New York theatre-goers has gone some way towards de-Potter-ising the 19 year old's image but the spectre of those round glasses and digital camera recorder that stripey scarf remains.
'It's a reality you have to come to terms with rather than letting it bother you, just accept the fact that there will always be some people who will forever see you for the one part you are most famous for,' says a sanguine Radcliffe. 'It's not that I want to distance myself from it because... they've given me everything; it's just a matter of being an actor rather than a character.'
And what about still-child star Dakota Fanning any regrets at having spent the bulk of her formative year in front of a camera?
No, says 14-year-old Fanning: 'I don't want to be normal. This is my childhood. I've been to Australia, travelled and learned about different cultures some people never leave the country in their entire lifetime. My job has opened my mind up and enriched my childhood.' Swell.
Lindsay Lohan's cute, freckle-faced performance in 'The Parent Trap', and the rest of her career as a child star, certainly enriched her parents that it enriched her childhood, I'm not so sure. Whatever on-set schooling she got clearly didn't take. The ability to write coherently isn't a Lindsay strong point as evinced by her frequent rambling and only semi-comprehensible musings on her MySpace page.
A recent one of her blog entries decries the trials and fast digital camera tribulations she's suffered at the hands of another social networking site; namely, Facebook. Seems they thought the fake name Lohan signed up with was, well, fake.
Here, the saga in Linds' own words (punctuation, spelling and grammar all hers): 'I signed onto Facebook with my new password because someone keeps hacking into my account, camera usa and when I typed my password'log in' name ina red sentence came up saying..Account Disabled.'
'Wow! I was in shock.
Page: 1 of 2 - next

Read more about camera assistant software for toshiba on top sites:

camera
dpreview
bhphotovideo